ADAS SIL Validation Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills MI
- The ADAS SIL Validation Engineer will conduct ADAS L2-L3 system SIL test activities. ADAS SIL Validation Engineer will be involved in developing test patterns, automated test scripts, and executing V&V testing for ADAS L2-L3 Software on Software in the loop (SIL) simulator. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing test patterns based test cases using state of the art validation methods on organizations P4ADV platform.
- Build Software Container / Merging Calibrations and working with the Software feature team / Calibration and ICT team(s) as required making the baseline functional on the SIL.
- Utilizing organizations P4ADV Platform to execute baseline SW validation testing as required.
- Working with cross-functional ADAS department stakeholders to solicit requirements clarifications, communicate results and resolve issues.
- Creating and publishing test reports to the required team members and author issues in the issue tracking databases as required.
- Work with AD SIL tools support team to communicate results, debug and resolve issues in a timely manner to achieve resolution of SIL features/issue fixes requested.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree from an accredited university.
- 2+ years of proactive coding experience in C++, Python.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn software toolset and language.
- The ideal candidate for this position is a strong team player willing to work in a fast-paced environment. Master of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree from an ABET accredited university. Familiar with software DevOps or CI/CD environment and test tools: Bazel, Docker, Airflow.2 or more years of experience in software DevOps or CI/CD
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent, Master degree as a plus
- Experience of at least 1 year in coding with python, bash file, or other scriptsExperience of at least 1 year in C++ code development
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Auburn Hills, MI 48326: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer