Particle Measuring Systems is a global leader for micro-contamination monitoring equipment improving the performance of clean manufactures in the semiconductor and pharmaceutical markets. We’re a growing technology company in Boulder, Colorado; the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We offer an exceptional and rewarding work environment in a great place to live. Our employees enjoy challenging projects in development and manufacture of light scattering particle counters and diverse technologies and applications.
We offer competitive salary and benefit programs including:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Life insurance, short- and long-term disability programs (company paid)
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible spending program
- Paid time off
- Non-smoking campus
- Onsite clinic for employees to emphasize health and well-being in the workplace
To continue and accelerate our growth, we are looking for an Analog Electrical Engineer to perform work in R& D, production and customer support requiring engineering knowledge of science and art. Work requires originality and judgment in the independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Individual is recognized as fully competent in all conventional aspects of the subject matter or functional areas of assignments. Works with other engineers, technical support, scientific and production staff in team efforts that require supervision of some of the technical support staff as well as working cooperatively with the other team members.
Specific Job Responsibilities: ·
- Design and development of analog electronic hardware.
- Preparation of specifications, statements of work and test documentation.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates detailed phases of engineering projects.
- Preparation of Design Reviews as well as participating in design review presentations.
- Reporting of prototype fabrication and testing.
- Reporting on engineering progress.
- Design documentation.
- Manual preparation and user documentation.
- Equipment hardware and software troubleshooting
- Other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Five or more years of experience in electronic hardware design
- Experience with design of opto-electronics and lasers
- Proficient with schematic capture
- Proficient using analog circuit simulators such as SPICE
- Experience with high sensitivity analog design
- Experience with writing design and test documentation
- Ability to perform electronic hardware troubleshooting on both new and legacy designs
- Experience with Mentor DX designer is preferred
We are not accepting resumes or calls from outside agencies regarding this position at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please submit a cover letter in the same document as your resume detailing how your qualifications and experience align with the job description.
Particle Measuring Systems is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Opto-electronics/Laser Design: 1 year (Required)
- Electrical Engineering: 5 years (Required)