Captive-Aire is the nation's leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems. As the industry's innovator, Captive-Aire sets the standard for commercial kitchen ventilation equipment and service and offers the most competitive pricing. Captive-Aire is also known for the fastest and most reliable lead times in the industry.
Captive-Aire's integrated kitchen ventilation packages include hoods, exhaust fans, electrical controls, direct-fired heaters, grease duct systems, fire suppression systems, grease filters, make-up air units, and utility distribution systems. CaptiveAire's clients include independent restaurants, national chains, and other public and private institutions.
We are currently hiring for General Assembly position in our Muskogee, OK Manufacturing Facility. Join us if you are interested in working in a fast-paced, financially sound climate-controlled manufacturing environment. Our company offers great benefits including monthly bonus.
Monday-Friday 6 a.m.-2:30 p.m. with some overtime required
Note: Satisfactory background check and negative drug screen required
We are looking for:
- Hard-working individuals, wanting to excel in their profession
- Strong organizational and electrical skills
- Self-starting team player with a positive attitude, good communication ,and exemplary attendance.
- Must be able to assemble components and wire using drawings and wiring diagrams with limited supervision
- Inspection of own work prior to units going to test department
- Collaborate with electrical engineers or others to identify, define, or anticipate and solve developing problems.
- Inspect project work for quality control and assurance. Document and correct quality issues.
- Work effectively as a team member contributing to a positive workplace.
- Finished work expected to be neat, orderly, and repeatable
- Experience in wiring required
- Able to read and work from prints, schematics, and technical bulletins.
- Able to read tape measures and use good rudimentary math skills
- Proficient with hand tools
- Physical stamina and strength
Graduation from a standard high school or vocational school is preferred but not required
- 401k with employer match
- Medical/Dental/Vision with Disability and Life upon election of medical
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid holidays in addition to paid vacation and sick days (based upon tenure)
- Apply to this posting
- Pick up application and submit at our facility located at: 4031 Tull Ave, Muskogee, OK 74403
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: Production, Manufacturing, Assembler, Laborer
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Electrical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place