GMEP Engineers is a fast-growing engineering consulting firm, providing mechanical, electrical, plumbing, Structural, Revit modeling & CFD analysis. We are pursuing engineering excellence with efficiency and dedication. Our main office is in Orange County, CA, and several branch offices in California and Texas. We are now seeking entry level Mechanical HVAC/Plumbing engineers for our Austin, TX office.
The main duties and responsibilities are described as follows:
- Assist with the design of air and water distribution system layouts for HVAC systems, and engineering calculations at the direction of the Lead engineer.
- Assist to perform heating/cooling load analysis of commercial and multi-family buildings.
- Knowledgeable about the building code, standards, and regulations for both commercial and non-commercial buildings
- Assist to perform construction administration, submittal review, respond to Request for Information (RFI).
- Assist to Prepare, print, file plans, calculations, and documents related to the HVAC design.
Qualification, Education and experiences:
· Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical, Architectural with Mechanical emphasis, Construction Management with Mechanical emphasis.
· Practical experience with CAD software. Revit is a plus.
· Previous experience in engineering firm is preferred.
· Having a basic understanding of the technical aspects of mechanical engineering and design.
· Energetic, self-motivated, organized, and innovative.
Job type: Full time
Job location: Austin, TX
· Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance.
· Opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location