Are you looking for the next step in advancing your career in the world of technology?
Skyworks Audio Solutions is at the forefront of audio and voice technology innovation with our analog system on chips (ASoCs), for applications such as smart speakers/microphones, wired/wireless headsets, virtual assistants and intelligent gaming controllers. We are continuously growing our team to develop market specific ASoCs which combine breakthrough ultra-low power analog circuits, highly efficient power management and custom hardware accelerators for smart acoustic signal processing and AI features. Our proprietary technology achieves the highest level of integration in the industry and sets a new performance standard for low power consumption and minimal footprint.
Test Principal Engineer
- Seeking an experienced Test Principal Engineer to develop, debug HW/SW, characterize, and analyze ATE data for RF and Mixed-Signal semiconductor ICs.
- Developing Test Program for ATE Tester
- Developing Firmware for ATE Test
- Developing ATE HW, debug ATE Test Program & HW, ATE vs bench correlation, characterization, and release ATE Test Program to production.
- Analyze test data for bench and production Test program.
- Support production, yield enhancement, and failure analysis.
- BSEE with minimum 8+ years of related experience or MSEE with 6 years experience
- Experience in SW development (Credence, LTX, Teradyne, or Chroma) ATE Tester
- Experience with ATE Test Program development for Digital, Analog, and RF
- Knowledge in programming Visual Basic, C, or other high level languages
- Knowledge in HW development (load boards, probe cards) for ATE Bench & Tester
- Knowledge in Soldering, Audio Precision, Scopes, Spectrum Analyzers etc.
- Must be familiar with using PCB CAD software schematic design and layout
- Good understanding of statistics and data analysis
- Good understanding of Analog, Digital, and/or RF circuits
- Highly organized with effective communication skills
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market:
Network, Developer, Drafting, Engineer, CAD, Technology, Engineering