Talis Clinical, LLC provides health technology supporting clinicians to impact patient safety and improve outcomes. The team at Talis Clinical is committed to developing technologies that provide enhanced safety and mitigation of adverse clinical events while providing intuitive, productive user experience.
We are a fastpaced organization with a culture orientated toward higher purpose outcomes and principles. This will be the most meaningful work you can do.
Status Full-time, On-site
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images across ALL products
- 3+ years’ experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Expert in developing UI with HTML/CSS, Bootstrap
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Inductive Reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Thinking Creatively — Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Annual salary Range/Benefits
- Please provide salary requirements with resume
- Major Health-Dental-Vision Insurance, 401K matching, Short Term Disability
- Great development environment
Job Type: Full-time
- developing UI with HTML/CSS, Bootstrap: 3 years (Required)
- wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVisi: 3 years (Required)
- Please submit a link to your Portfolio of projects.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off