At Intellibus, we are an innovative technology consulting firm made up of a team of passionate software engineers. We are currently seeking an experienced DevOps Architect to join our team.
- Develop Fully Automated Pipelines for Java Applications which Build, Deploy and Test Across Multiple Environments of Enterprise Integration Service Layer Platform
- Automate Infrastructure Provisioning, Deployment, and Delivery in the Cloud
- Support and Troubleshoot Cloud Deployment and Environment Issues
- Automate DB Schema Creation and Test Data Population
- Assist the Development Team with Monitoring
- Immersed in Product’s Codebase and Understand How Critical Components Work Together
- Identify and Implement Infrastructure Resilience Improvements
- Participate in Cross-Functional Projects, and Take Ownership of Individual Feature Efforts
- Lead in the Adoption of Continuous Delivery and Automation of Platform Services
- Implement Monitoring Tools and Dashboards for Various Services and Operations for the Platform Following the Enterprise Monitoring Strategy and Tools
- Work in an Agile Development Environments, Attend Ceremonies, Accurately Estimate Story Points, Meet Sprint Deadlines
- Assist with Identifying and Evaluating New Technologies and Methodologies to Solve Complex Problems
- Work Closely with the Service Delivery and Cloud Platform Team for Platform Support and Day-to-Day Activities
- Development Experience is a Must.
- Write Application Code — At Least One Language (Preferably Java).
- Experience in Taking Application Code and Third Party Products and Building Full End-to-End Pipelines to Build, Test and Deploy Complex Systems.
- Ability to Containerize an Application and Build a Process Around Creating Containers and Pushing them to an Artifact Repository.
- Good Working Understanding of CI/CD and How Best to Implement CI/CD Practices
- Understand General Networking Concepts, Connectivity, Systems Architecture, Disaster Recovery.
- Hands-on Experience with AWS.
- Hands on Experience with Unix.
- Hands on Experience on Wintel Server
- Infrastructure as Code tools
- Splunk or other Equivalent Monitoring Tool
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $65.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Jenkins: 5 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 5 years (Preferred)
- UNIX: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location