Seeking a self-motivated individual with experience in Structural Steel Fabrication. Must be able to consult with clients, general contractors, and vendors to coordinate and manage large projects. Must have the ability to analyze contract drawings, specifications and have experience in developing schedules, construction sequencing, etc., to ensure the productivity and profitability of the project. Must have excellent organizational and time management skills, good math, and computer skills. Strong interpersonal skills are essential (verbal and written). Our company offers benefits such as (Health Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation, etc.)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
· 3-5 years in fabrication /construction experience
· Experience managing subcontractors (steel erectors, steel detailers, engineers, joist/deck etc.)
· Ability to read and interpret structural steel shop, field use and design drawings.
· Proficient at managing multiple projects.
· Knowledge of structural steel fabrication and erection standards and procedures.
· Experience in developing project schedules and construction sequencing plans.
· Computer - Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- project management: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative