Immerse yourself in the unrivaled luxury of the Little Rock Marriott. Already regarded as the city's premier downtown destination, our hotel is the epitome of luxury and convenience, an Arkansas landmark as the states only full-service Marriott. An extraordinary combination of style and substance, coupled with the intuitive service you have come to expect from a Marriott. Many of our rooms offer awe-inspiring views of downtown Little Rock, or of the Arkansas River. For luxury without compare here in the heart of the city, join us at the Little Rock Marriott.
Working at Davidson Hospitality Group is a whole different experience. It's less of a job, more of a calling. It's part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and to each other. Hospitality is rooted in the desire to help people and improves lives. Join a best-in-class management company and help craft truly special experiences for thousands of people, every day.
Davidson Hospitality Group is a place where every team member has a voice. It's a place where you can experience the same care and compassion as a team member that our hotel guests receive every day. And, in the end, we believe that a career at Davidson Hospitality Group leaves you a better person than when you first walked through our doors - and makes us a better company for the future. Great success demands great commitment, which ultimately leads to great reward.
If you want to help lead us into the next generation, we offer management and hourly career opportunities nationwide. Take a look at our company website Davidson Hotels and Resorts to learn more.perty Info
The Mechanic responsibilities include:
- Clean machines and parts using solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
- Dismantle machines for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Install and replace machine parts according to production specifications.
- Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining in machines.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and detect problems.
- Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair.
- Experience of 2-5 years preferred in commercial or institutional maintenance environment.
- HVAC (if applicable), light plumbing, and light electrical skills required
- If HVAC- must be comfortable with split systems 1 to 15 tons and possess EPA section 608 certification refrigerant handling
- Light refrigeration equipment experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
- Preventive maintenance background preferred.
In keeping with the company’s heritage of delivering value to its owners and team members, Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
24/7 Healthcare Concierge
24/7 Teledoc service
Free Maintenance Medications
Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
Life Insurance Buy Ups
Short Term Disability Buy-Up
Home and Auto insurance
Emergency Travel Assistance
Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays).
Team Member Service Awards
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It’s less of a job, more of a calling. It’s part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.