Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world’s most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Tetra Tech Rooney, is currently seeking an Entry Level Electrical Engineer. A successful candidate will bring design, engineering, and technical expertise to a team of established consultants with a proven track record of 40 years in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- This position provides electrical design support for pipeline, compressor station, and terminal/tank projects nationwide.
About Tetra Tech:
- Position requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, or Equivalent
- Exposure to motors, motor controllers, drives, and programming/controls a plus
- Position requires strong troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to communicate with peers, contractors, and clients clearly and efficiently
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Adobe Acrobat
- Exposure to AutoCAD or Microstation a plus
- Must be a self-starter capable of handling solo projects as well as working with a group, eager to learn and expand your skillset, and be detail oriented
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.