CNC Programmer Job Description
5am to 3:30pm (Monday – Friday)
Pay: 40.00 to 48.00 hour
Full Job Description
Actively looking for CNC Mill Programmer who excels in setting up for Haas Mills with 3rd, 4th, and 5th axis capability. Working with MasterCam, You will be required to work with programming and planning in a self-sufficient manner to help achieve customer required due dates and quality requirements.
- Have experience setting up Milling Centers. Experience with rotaries and 5-axis preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret simple/complex blueprints.
- Must be able to select tools and holders, including specifications and purchasing, manually edit programs, and set up (including boring jaws and removing/installing Royal collets) our Doosan FANUC controlled CNC turning centers within required setup and run parameters.
- Loads the CNC program into the machine control including zero and reference points and enters tool length and offsets.
- Monitor tool life and replace cutting tools as needed.
- Have ability to make adjustments and offsets and perform first article inspection.
- Accurately flow down work instructions to CNC machining operators to ensure product conformity during production runs.
- Must be able to use and set up measuring equipment (bore gages, comparator, indicators) for in-process inspection.
- Be responsible for the safety and quality of your own work and others.
- Must be a team player with ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Applicants may be tested for aptitude.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 40 lbs.
Medical insurance. Retirement plan with a generous matching program. Vacation. Holidays. Sick.
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40.00 - $48.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Mastercam: 3 years (Required)
- CNC programming: 3 years (Required)