Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with dairy producers, nutritionists and 3rd party resellers. Leverage Director in support of nutritionist conversations.
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate value proposition to sales prospects and work with internal resources to resolve any conflicts that may arise,
- Maintain customer leads and accounts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM program, providing clear documentation of contact and status,
- Initiate, negotiate and agree on terms of sale contracts, such as price, quantity, transportation, timing and payment that lead to highest net backs on sales,
- Ensure thorough and accurate follow-up, execution, and closure of all contracts,
- Support account receivables and collections as necessary,
- Provide timely and effective communication and interaction with other teams such as sales, transportation and logistics, customer service, quality assurance, plant personnel, engineers, and accountants,
- Analyze supply and demand, survey market conditions, and other economic forces in order to maintain and grow position in the market place,
- Make occasional visits to customers and prospects.
Bachelor’s degree in an Agriculture or Business-related field is preferred with 2 to 5 years of sales related experience in dairy related industry.
Work Environment / Physical Requirements: This position generally operates in an office environment, with occasional exposure to the process plant environment which may include exposure to noise, heat, and other indoor and outdoor environments.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement