Quake Global is looking for a Customer Support Representative. This position will participate in customer support activities for Quake Global industrial market. The candidate will handle existing accounts and new potential clients, especially on the engineering and quality side for their technical questions. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, well-organized, technical savvy and have the ability to self-learn complex systems.
T*his position is based in San Diego, CA.*
E*SSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: *
- Keeping close contact and follow up with customers for their engineering and quality needs.
- Manage customer expectations
- Highly visible customer service through overseeing any necessary troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex M2M systems.
- Help facilitate customer code design and implement Quake code on Linux OS.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Self-starter; motivated, team focused, customer facing, and results driven.
- Highly technical problem solver who understands system architecture, hardware and software interaction.
- Application Development knowledge (C++ and/or Linux)
- Familiarity with terrestrial and satellite networks.
- Experience with M2M modems using 2G/3G/LTE communication.
- High analytic skills and out-of-the-box thinker.
- Self-motivated, driven and committed to exceed customer expectations.
- 1 to 3 years customer support and relationship management.
- Comfortable discussing a wide array of products and technologies, and at ease interacting with highly trained technology professionals.
- Great communication skills with superior listening skills.
- Developed problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong ability to remain positive and optimistic in high pressure situations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Experience as a customer support engineer including software and hardware trouble shooting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline.
LANGUA*G*E SKILLS: Proficient in English.
TRAVEL: The position requires up to 10-15% travel.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture