dpiX, LLC, the leader in amorphous silicon X-ray sensor manufacturing and technology, is looking for a proactive, innovative and energetic contributor to join our team. The engineer candidate will possess the following:
Industry experience in semiconductor, flat panel display, flexible display or solar.
Ability to monitor and maintain SPC control charts for product and equipment critical parameters.
A degree in engineering (B.S. or higher preferred) and at least five years of Dry Etch or CVD/PVD process/equipment engineering experience.
Capability to lead cross-functional projects with other engineers to improve the processes/equipment, reduce manufacturing costs and increase product yield.
Provide engineering support to high-volume manufacturing facility. Major Responsibilities: (List the essential functions of the job, starting
1. Continuous improvement for thin films and etch processes/equipment; cost reduction, cycle time and yield improvement.
2. New process development and equipment start-up.
3. Develop out of control action plans (OCAPs) for SPC chart violations and equipment errors.
4. Equipment and process window characterization.
5. Write and maintain process and equipment documentation.
6. Other duties and activities as required.
Education: Bachelor Degree
Years Experience: min. 5+ yrs Semiconductor, Solar or Flat Panel
SAS JMP preferred, MS Office, Python, SQL