Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform system design, development and unit testing, work with technical areas in J2EE, JSF, Eclipse, Oracle and ETL; work with other developers, analysts and testers to develop project estimates, as well as outline necessary tasks and schedules; work together with other team members in developing software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, and following the software development lifecycle; communicate the status of projects to Project Manager and development leads; document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Participate in analysis, design, data modeling, coding, testing, and debugging of software and configuration anomalies.
- Utilize advanced Integration technologies, resolve existing product issues, and troubleshoot production P1 issues.
- Develop reports/dashboards with various BI Views using Oracle BI Analytics Web.
- Configure various layers of the OBI Repository.
- Participate in daily Agile Software Development Model (SCRUM) meetings.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job