Headquartered in Shenzhen, China; Han’s Laser Technology Group is a world-leading laser machinery provider for industrial manufacturing. Our laser cutting portfolio contains basic 2D cutting, professional pipe cutting, and precision-driving 3D cutting equipment. The laser welding portfolio contains robot welding station, laser welding automotive production line, customized laser welding, and standard laser welding station equipment. Our products are broadly applied to multiple industries including railway communication, automobile, mechanical engineering, elevator, agricultural machines, petroleum production and packaging, and sheet metal processing. The products have been sold worldwide in over 40 countries.
- Reading and using technical manuals to understand equipment and controls
- Disassembling machinery, troubleshooting, repairing or replacing broken or malfunctioning components
- Performing tests to make sure machine is operating properly
- Adjusting and calibrating, cleaning and lubricating equipment to its specifications
- Provide assistance and training to Customer’s Service Engineers on the installation and maintenance.
- Support customers as needed on-site
- Installation and preventive maintenance
- Complete other assigned tasks as required
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills.
- Proven Track Record in Providing Superior Customer Service
- Strong Time Management and Self-Management Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to Process Service Work Orders Timely and Accurately
- High Standards for Professional Integrity and Work Ethic
Education and Experience:
- Prior experience in CNC and Laser industry highly preferred.
- Programming and Set-up Experience with CNC or Laser Machines preferred.
- Must be able to travel to trade shows, our San Jose office and internationally for training purposes.
Job Type: Full-time