Established in 1989, Transtech Engineers, Inc. is a multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm, which provides engineering services to approximately 50 public agencies in the Greater LA Area.
* Watch our 60 second intro about us: https://vimeo.com/510996566
* Feel free to also browse our website: www.transtech.org
We are looking for an entry level associate engineer who is eager to learn in various departments including within Traffic Engineering, Construction Management, Civil Design, Public Works, Field Engineering, Office Engineering. We are looking for a team player, someone who works well with others and wants to grow with our company. Position will include various entry level engineering tasks that may include technical report writing, diagram and conceptual plan preparation, field data collection, etc.
Candidates must either be graduated with a Civil Engineering degree or in their last quarter/semester finishing their civil engineering degree with a graduation no later than summer 2021. If currently a student, a part time schedule may be accommodated based on class schedule, this can be discussed. Candidates who are able to start a full time position by the beginning of June 2021 is preferred and will be given priority in evaluation.
Projected Start Date:
Headquarters Office located in Chino, CA. The selected candidate will be assigned both to our main office in Chino as well as to various projects on the field within LA and SB Counties.
- Health Insurance: Paid 100% up to the Silver Level for employees only
- Mileage Reimbursement: $0.50/mile
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 4.615 hours per two weeks (120 hours per year)
- 11 paid Holidays as listed in our Employee Handbook
- Bereavement Leave, Voting Leave, Jury Duty
- 401(k) eligibility after 1 year of employment
- Phone Allowance
Please submit a PDF of your resume, cover letter, and 3 references (it may be personal, academic, or professional).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Do you have a civil engineering degree or are you currently a civil engineering student set to graduate within 2021?
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible