BGE, Inc. is a nationwide engineering consulting firm that provides services in civil engineering, land planning, construction phase administration, transportation and environmental services for public and private clients. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package to include outstanding health care, generous 401(k) match, career mapping and highly competitive time away from work programs to include dependent care and flexible schedule opportunities.
- Report directly to a Project Manager to plan and design water and sewer systems including water and sewer system modeling, pipeline design and facility design.
- Partner with Project Manager and senior staff in maintaining/developing client relationships
- Independently perform engineering assignments with clear and specified objectives
- Work with a team of engineers, designers, and technicians as a lead designer
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field
- Registered PE in Texas required
- 4-10 years of experience working with cities and water agencies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2014, Civil 3D 2014 or newer
- GIS Experience preferred
- Experience with Water Modeling Software (WaterGEMS, InfoWater, or comparable) preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 4 years (Required)
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) (Required)