We are looking for a part-time long-term contract Structured Cabling Technicians to provide remedial support and installation on occasion for our customers in this area.
This is a perfect opportunity for Structured Cabling Technicians looking to augment their work, business, or freelance income on an on-going part-time basis. Availability is a must.
Who we are
We’re a fast-paced IT solutions and services delivery company with a passion for excellence in supporting our customers on all facets of their IT needs.
We are one of the leading managed service providers in North America who is growing rapidly.
- Servicing of existing CAT5 and CAT6 network and telephone cabling, including troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Install and terminate CAT6 network or VoIP cabling in-wall and in-ceiling, cable trays and supports
- Install cut outs, access hatches, face plates and terminate jacks adhering to labeling standards as required
- Install and mount Network Access Points and Switches
- Install and mount Kiosk Workstations
- Install and terminate Patch Panels and Trunking
- Assemble and terminate racks, cabinets and wiring harnesses
- Provide site inspections and estimates for larger projects
- 3-5 yrs Industry experience as a Structured Cabling technician or similar
- Must be able to work in construction area at heights or confined spaces
- Flexibility to work on a part-time basis during and outside business hours
- Valid driver's license and willingness to travel to local client
- Own transportation and access to cabling tools, ladders, supplies and materials as needed
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Freelance
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
We have strict Covid-19 health check forms in place for occupied facilities as well as co-ordination for non-occupied access from both facility and contractor
- Structural Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)