HBE Engineering, a supplier of pump protection valves and pressure reducing orifices, is looking for an individual to join our team as a Sales/ Application Engineer. Experience with centrifugal pumps and/or control valves preferred.
- Generate business by developing market potential through quote follow-up, lead generation, recommending products, and servicing customers.
- Determines best product selection for inquiries and prepares quote and supporting documentation.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential customers and HBE representatives, explaining product features and benefits, and overcoming objectives in written, verbal and fact-to-face situations.
- Makes product presentations to various audiences sizes using literature, product samples and PowerPoint software.
- Contributes information to overall market strategy by follow-up and reactions from customers.
- Does onsite service work, both warranty and non-warranty.
- Assists the Administrative Assistant as needed with order entry and documentation.
- Motivation for sales activities including planning, prospecting, persistence, and time management to assure tasks are completed on time.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- Technical knowledge and methodology of business including product selection, pump operating principles, and industrial standards.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Excellent growth opportunity.
** HBE Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales/ Application Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction