Are you a super smart, highly resourceful, results-oriented business major looking for an opportunity to show off your skills? We are a publicly-traded company taking the exciting journey from exploration to production and are looking for a Business Intern to join our team.
Royal Helium Ltd. is focused on the exploration and development of primary helium in southern Saskatchewan. Royal Helium is currently one of the largest helium leaseholders in Canada with land that was methodically evaluated for helium potential for over two years and has been vetted by helium experts, professional geologists, and engineers.
The Business Intern is a part-time, six-month position with the possibility of extension. We are looking for a Business Intern who is or has majored in marketing or general management who would like to gain hands-on business experience while continuing their studies.
What will you be doing?
· researching data and sourcing information,
· preparing presentations and reports,
· assisting with media requests and releases,
· collaborating with the CEO, CFO, and other leadership team members,
· coordinating meetings and events,
· and yes, sometimes grabbing coffee or lunch.
What do we need from you?
· Must be enrolled in, or recently graduated from, a Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing or General Management
· Superior researching skills
· Exceptionally resourceful at finding, understanding, and communicating information on assigned topics
· Ability to learn and understand the science
· Excellent writing abilities and strong communication skills
· Experience preparing presentations and reports
· Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively and is not afraid to ask questions
· Strong sense of urgency and achievement
What can we offer?
· full-time hours until school starts and then flexible part-time hours to work around your course load
· predominantly remote work with time spent in the office as needed
· business experience in the exciting world of a start-up organization that will look amazing on your resume
If you would like to be considered for the role, please submit your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the candidate for us!
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $20.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Are you currently attending a post-secondary institution? If so, which one?
- What degree are you pursuing?