The Digital Sales Solutions Engineer is responsible for assisting the sales team in defining, developing, managing and implementing all strategic pre and post sales activities and outcomes that align with Operative’s vision, mission and strategic plans. Reporting to the Director, Sales Solutions Engineering and acting as a liaison within the company, this person should have a strong background in partnering with cross functional stakeholders, scaling teams, and driving revenue.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide technical/functional guidance to the sales team in gathering prospect requirements, recommending product fit, and demonstrating solutions, and scoping implementation projects.
· Help grow the team across new/existing segments, products, and countries for Digital Products with cross Product involvement.
· Participate in account planning and strategy development.
· Work cross functionally inside Operative and externally to define products and use cases.
· Communicate customer voice to R&D leadership, driving product prioritization and roadmap docs.
· Serve as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
· Work with the sales team to introduce our products to new clients while highlighting the benefits and ease of the software.
· Regularly review release documentation to provide customers with education and recommendations, as well as any notable updates that impact daily operations.
· Assist in the development of short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
· Drive strategic initiatives and programs as needed.
· Provide guidance to revenue leaders on sales strategy and product obstacles/gaps.
· Exemplary and influential thinker, communicator in digital pre and post sales, a thoughtful leader who gains acceptance of others in sensitive situations across all channels, mediums, and cultures.
· Expertise in digital ad tech
· Sales tools, ad serving, creative QA, campaign management, and billing
· Expertise in Digital sales, traffic, and billing
· Understanding of programmatic ad sales and technologies (DSPs/SSPs)
· Understanding of software implementation best practices
· Strong communication skills inside and outside of Operative.
· Preferred experience in industry related applications and customer base.
· Willingness to travel as needed.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· 5+ years of increasing responsibility building, scaling and leading complex multi- product pre and post sales organizations.
· Strong coaching skills around value selling and value-based demoing
· Strong presentation skills
· BA/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.
· These duties and responsibilities may be changed in accordance with the needs of the Company.
· This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Operative’s objectives.
Job Type: Full-time