Are you looking for a career where you will have a serious impact, explore cutting edge technologies, and experience rapid growth - then this is the job for you! We are an exciting company founded over 5 years ago by experienced entrepreneurs and former Amazon Business Leads. Best part is that we’re small-ish and nimble so you will get to work on projects that directly impact the growth of the company. That also means you will get invaluable hands-on training and development. All we ask in return is attention to detail, dedication, hard work, and (most importantly) a bit of fun.
If you enjoy creating systems, services, platforms, rich user-experiences, and moving past the red tape then this will be a great fit! Come work with some of the brightest minds in eCommerce to develop ground-breaking software. This position may entail everything from data-mining systems, predictive analytics, machine learning, statistics, demographics, artificial intelligence, and much more. If you want to innovate new systems that will influence millions of users in a multi-billion dollar industry then this is a fantastic opportunity. We’re looking for highly motivated, level-headed, and skilled professionals to be a part of our growing team so come check us out.
Responsibilities and Duties
You’ll be part of a rapidly growing in-house engineering team that creates, maintains, and enhances eCommerce software. You’ll work on challenging projects using both front-end and back-end open source technologies to analyze, optimize, predict, and visualize current/future trends with large datasets. Get direct access to customer insights from a large beta testing group, get direct access to company founders to flush out ideas, and get dedicated time to explore cutting edge technologies. Work in a fun environment with plenty of creative freedom to show off your chops and get paid while you do it!
Qualifications and Skills
- Required: HTML5/CSS
- Required: PHP
- Required: MySQL
- Required: Experience w/ Third Party APIs
- Desired: Laravel Framework
- Desired: Amazon Marketplace Web Services (MWS)
- Desired: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Plus: Payment APIs
- Plus: Google Advertising APIs
- Plus: Facebook APIs
- Plus: Laravel Spark
- Required: SaaS Experience
- Required: AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure Experience
- Desired: eCommerce Experience (Amazon, eBay, Walmart, etc.)
- Required: BS or MS in Computer Science or Equivalent Field
- Required: 4 - 6 Years of (LAMP) Development Experience or More
All candidates must have great interpersonal skills, take an analytical approach to problem solving, and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. If you’re an entrepreneurial minded individual that doesn’t mind getting scrappy but also appreciates the formalities of MVC, OOP, Git, and Agile/Scrum and has a willingness to learn new methods and new software then come grow with us!
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Insurance Stipend
- Health Club Stipend
- Domain WeWork Office Location! Access to Shops, Drinks, Dinning!!
- Free Product Samples
- More Benefits to Come!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- LAMP development: 4 years (Required)
- Laravel/Lumen PHP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bootstrap: 1 year (Preferred)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- jQuery: 1 year (Preferred)
- MySQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Austin, TX 78758 (Required)