Position: Field Application Engineer (Exciting Opportunity)
Location: 2611 Jefferson Davis Highway Suite 600, Arlington, VA 22202
Overview: For our new US office, we require an experienced technical support person (Field Application Engineer/Technician and/or Technologist) with background in the Electronic Warfare (EW) area to support our growing customer base and demonstrate our growing list of Radar processing products. Extensive factory training will be provided.
Compensation: The above average compensation and benefit package for the right candidate!
Key items to be considered:
- MUST be a US citizen, and have a valid driver’s license with a car
- Opportunity to travel within US & Canada
- Opportunity to learn and extensive training will be provided from factory (in Canada)
- A background check of the successful candidate will be completed before signing the employment contract
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with local team and meet customers to resolve any technical issues either at the office, or at the customer site.
- Up-keep of demo equipment in the local office, including setting up the system to showcase to various customer.
- Provide feedback regarding any issues with demo equipment.
- Attend and demo D-TA products at various AOC trade shows.
- Other duties as requested.
Required & Assets:
- Electronic Technologist background (3-year program or equivalent experience).
- Knowledge of RF & IF circuitry, software development, computer operation and familiarity with basic test & measurement instruments, such as o-scope & spec A.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and flexibility to adapt to a variety of personalities.
The Field Application Engineer is expected to work flexible 40 hours per week.
This position will start as a full-time 3-month probationary period contract. Successful fulfillment of all duties within this period will lead to a permanent position.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply