About Volta Power Systems
VPS makes advanced energy systems, with the use of lithium-ion technology, for specialty markets (RVs, Marine, Industrial Trucks). We work with Automotive-grade materials, but are quick to launch and smaller in size, with only 45 employees. We are looking for someone who wants to make a large impact and is interested in joining a growing team. Apply today!
The Project Engineer’s main objective is to support Volta customers during new product launches. This will include support in terms of project management, system integration, manufacturing readiness support at customers facilities, and customer training.
1. Ensure customer success integration and launching VPS on their platforms
2. Engineering design and schematics for customer applications
3. Training of customer team on their VPS product
4. Onsite support during launch
5. Field diagnostics
6. Maintain issues list and champion the closure of open items during launch
7. Project manage other in-house engineering projects when time allows.
Perks of Volta
If you join the Volta team, you’ll work with kind and knowledgeable team members. No day is like another here at Volta! Our business is doubling in size year over year, so you can expect career advancement opportunities, new challenges, and an opportunity to make an impact. We have several employee engagement events throughout the year, we volunteer in the community as a team, and we love to celebrate the big wins. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Electrical engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location