- Demonstrated ability to solve ambiguous problems and business challenges by analyzing and modelling data
- Experience managing cross-functional projects that delivered measurable results within a large organisation.
- Deep understanding of project and program management with 3-5 yrs of experience in a fast paced environment taking the lead on a project and delivering highly scalable and robust systems.
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners for the program.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different functional groups, developers, business owners, and senior business leaders.
- Ability to work with teams remotely with effective influence.
Amazon strives to be the world's most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online or offline. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them.
We are seeking an experienced program manager to help build a world class fleet of last mile delivery vehicles. You will help steer van procurement processes by working across various functional teams while keeping in mind customer needs. You will understand key trends and gaps in the current van procurement process and work towards bridging those gaps to build a world class delivery fleet. You will drive data based decisions, and drive execution and work seamlessly with both technical teams and business teams.
- Define and drive van upfit specifications and quality metrics.
- Conduct on site evaluation and field checks of OEMs & Upfitters.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to drive adoption of specifications and metrics
- Work with business intelligence to design and develop weekly tracking mechanisms and enhance tools and mechanisms.
- Perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period
- 7+ years of Program management experience
- Prior experience in process engineering
- Auto-CAD Experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments