A Certification Analyst in Mossville IL, is currently open through Belcan. This is a full-time position located at our customer's facility. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor’s degree and one to two years of work experience. You will need to work in a customer environment and provide communication and technical information, documentation to customers, dealers, and internal team members on a daily basis.
Certification Analyst job duties:
- Provide technical information for support, develop reports, and share results for marine engine certification order projects.
- Prepared documents from the Process Certification System to send to engine certifying agencies.
- Updated status information in the Application Support Center (ASC), of progress on the project specific, customer dealer certificate orders.
- Routinely updated information of certificate order completion status into customer’s internal spreadsheet tracking system.
- Maintain follow-up activities with certifying agencies and dealers to ensure certificates are provided in a timely manner.
Work with Marine certification individuals in Lafayette, possible travel to Lafayette once per year
- Collect technical information needed for certification, work with regulatory agencies
- Work with engineers to get information packaged, managed and submitted
- Prefer Bachelors degree in Engineering from an accredited College or University.
- Familiarity with emissions control systems
- Familiarity with design processes (Caterpillar’s if possible)
- One to two years of relevant work experience communicating technical information to dealers, customers, etc.
- Want an engineer who can speak the language, communicate with certification societies, regulatory agencies and other engineers
- Experience with the following software: Microsoft office, you will be trained in the system
- Knowledge and/or experience with heavy equipment, marine vessels, engines, gensets, etc.
- Experience creating and updating technical documents, reports, and standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be a self-starter with technical leadership and guidance skills.
- Strong analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively with team members, as well as to managers and engineers in client business units.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required.
If you are interested in this Certification Analyst job in Mossville IL, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!