Short-term contract to end-June 2022
ISANS is seeking a full- time Job Developer responsible for bridging the gap between newcomers wanting to join the Nov Scotia Labour Market and potential employers. Reporting to the Supervisor, Employment Services and the Manager, Employment & Bridging, the Job Developer will be responsible for:
· Working closely with the Employment Specialists, Immigrant Youth Employability Project (IYEP) and Immigrant Youth Career Exploration (IYCEP) coordinators on the clients’ employment and job development needs.
· Supporting clients in targeting cover letters and resumes to specific jobs.
· Identifying employment opportunities and making cold calls to employers to promote the hiring of skilled immigrant clients.
· Introducing job ready immigrant clients to possible employment opportunities.
· Supporting clients in completing their profile on Skills Match.
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 2021-07-06
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $43,000.00-$46,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)