We are accepting applications for PC and Network Engineers capable of PC and Server configuration and troubleshooting; including Operating Systems (OS) maintenance, Hardware repair and troubleshooting and Software installation/configuration.
Our technology consultants work to improve the structure and efficiency of business IT systems. This position will require working in partnership with customers by advising them how to use information technology to meet their business objectives or overcome problems.
You will provide on-site, remote, and telephone support for our customers, perform LAN maintenance and networking, server administration, new user setup, backups. Upgrade and update PC and Server software packages.
Installation, configuration, troubleshooting of:
- PC Computers
- Backup systems and storage devices
- Managed switches, routers, and firewalls
- A variety of Software packages, commercial and third-party.
- Exchange Server support, including Office 365
- Migration of Windows OS, Exchange, and SQL Servers to newer versions
Provide End user support, create technology related customer quotes.
Typical Day to Day Activities - The day to day activities of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Answering support calls from customers
- Troubleshooting servers, workstations, printers, switches, routers, etc
- Advising clients on options for technology decisions
- Educating customers on use of computer software and hardware
- Configuring, installing, and supporting Client/Server networks
- Defining scopes of projects as well as project management
- Clarifying customer’ system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
- Travelling to customer locations as well as working remotely
- Preparing and providing requested information and documents to customers
- Providing detailed descriptions of work performed
- Updating service request details and status
This is a full-time, hourly position. This position will report to the Technical Services Manager. Requirements: 5+ years experience in Information Technologies industry.
Microsoft premium certifications preferred. College Degree not required.
MICROSOFT skills at expert level
CISCO skills a plus
Hardware vendor certifications a plus
Experience with Remote Monitoring & Management desirable.
Excellent communication skills required. You must be able to comfortably and effectively explain and collaborate with customers and co-workers.
Time management skills required. Must be able to handle multiple top priorities and self manage your schedule.
Must be team oriented. Must maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
Dependable transportation is required. Must maintain a valid driver’s license and insurance coverage. Must be willing and able to provide personal transportation to and from customer
locations (mileage will be reimbursed). Reports to:
Supervisor Salary / Wage: $85K-$120K/yr (Base plus Incentive Pay)