EnDyna, a woman owned small business based in McLean, Virginia, is currently looking for a SENIOR ENGINEER (Energy) – PE with US Federal Government experience. We are looking for staff to bid on a soon to be released RFP that focuses on supporting a Federal client in the Washington DC Metro area. The focus of the support will be in environmental management and include compliance, permitting, and sustainability.
- Supports energy efficiency and resilience programs.
- Develops strategies and oversees work performed by the contractor team.
- Provides technical support in areas such as heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, building control systems, chillers and chilled water distribution, boilers and steam distribution, utility metering, lighting, emergency power, data centers, life-cycle cost assessments, and third-party performance contracting.
- Performs construction design reviews.
- Must possess mechanical engineering bachelor’s degree.
- Must possess active Professional Engineering (PE) license.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience working in the Washington, DC area supporting environmental, energy, and sustainability programs with the Federal government context, preferably with DoD.
Security Clearance/Background Check Requirements:
- Must be clearable US Citizen.
- Current SECRET and/or CAC-holder, a plus.
Salary and Benefits – competitive and commensurate with education and experience, include paid leave, 401K, and health insurance.
Interested candidates should apply by sending their: (1) cover letter, which provides a narrative on specific experience and qualifications directly relevant to the requirements above, (2) resume, (3) salary requirements and (4) availability.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 8 years (Required)
- Do you have a MECHANICAL ENGINEERING degree?