You will develop and code for various projects to advance software solutions.
- Develop and expand features and products using a variety of programming languages
- Review project requirements and write technical specifications
- Debug, test, and fix errors
- Document code development and revisions
- Create and use software tools to help automate writing code
- Associates Degree or 2 years’ experience in programming, software development, or other related fields
- Create machine programs for, any or all, the following: PLC, HMI, PC, AB, Siemens, robots, servos, and vision systems
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Abacus Automation designs and builds custom machines for a broad range of industries.
We offer a benefit package including medical, life insurance, a competitive compensation and 401K plan with company match, vacation, and a business casual work environment.
Please submit a resume to HR Assistant at 264 Shields Drive Bennington, VT 05201
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We are following all state and local guidelines as they are announced and implemented immediately.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bennington, VT 05201: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Ladder logic: 2 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location