Outside Sales Engineer
Mission of the Role
Produce sales and gross margin growth to meet and exceed annual goals. To gain market share for the products we represent within a defined geographical territory.
A degree in one of the following areas – Fluid Power Technology, Robotics or Motion Control Technology, Electrical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering - from an accredited college or university or five years of experience in a related field is desired. Education and/or experience requirements may be waived at management discretion.
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing market share in a respective territory with existing accounts and new prospects.
- Responsible for learning focus products and having practical knowledge of all additional product lines.
- Effectively utilizes supplier’s time during visits to maximize collective efforts.
- Attains a goal of four to five effective sales calls per day.
- Leads weekly Team Funnel meetings.
- Utilizes the Funnel process to identify, prioritize, gain, and maintain market share.
- Updates Sales and Funnel activities on a weekly basis.
- Completes accurate expense reports by the 5th of each month.
- Completes Action Selling certification and utilizes it in daily sales activities.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Follows all quality processes and procedures as established by Hartfiel Automation.
- Operates within the intended framework of Hartfiel Automation’s mission, values, and vision statements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)