We are growing! Entry and Associate level positions available
- We are a long-established, local, multi-discipline engineering firm founded in 1988 with an excellent reputation in the A&E community.
- Public and private clients come to us to deliver challenging, high-profile building and infrastructure projects throughout the Southern California region and beyond.
- We have a family-oriented culture and are committed to creating a nurturing workplace for you to flourish.
- We provide career growth opportunities for pro-active team players and offer great perks and benefits.
- Honesty and professionalism
- Commitment to learning new things and to excelling at them
- Detail-oriented multi-tasker
- Hard-working team player who is able to see the big picture
- Passionate about Traffic engineering
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an accredited university or 4-year college
- For Associate level positions, a minimum of 3+ years of experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MicroStation, and/or Synchro
- Caltrans and/or City of Los Angeles project experience is preferred.
- Goal to become a Supervisor/ Deputy Project Manager within 3-5 years of employment at FPL
- Work alongside Associate and Senior level engineers to perform traffic engineering design and traffic studies. Traffic engineering design includes traffic signals, signing and striping, street/highway lighting, ramp metering, ITS, and or maintenance of traffic plans, specifications, and estimates
- Document field conditions and potential project challenges
- Coordinate with peers and project managers regarding project progress
- Represent FPL at networking events
Perks and Benefits (a sampling)
- No billability requirements
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(k) profit sharing based on your entire annual compensation
- Bonus program
- Paid time off and holidays
- Long term disability insurance
- Catered dinner when you have to work late
- Fun office atmosphere
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, references, and transcript.
The selected candidate must have the ability to work in the U.S. immediately.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or medical condition.
Job Type: Full-time
- traffic engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- MicroStation: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- P.E. or T.E. (Preferred)
- E.I.T (Preferred)