Location: Jackson, MS
- Programming experience in Natural, and the utilization of ADABAS.
- Experience running Natural processes in batch via JCL and/or SCL, and online.
- Experience in the analysis, design, and programming of large or complex development projects on large-scale Linux systems.
- Experience with automated child support systems.
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise on system architectures.
- Ability to provide recommendations to business users regarding enhancements to the systems and processes
- Experience developing, maintaining, and updating documentation for procedures, policies, and processes
- Experience training end users on software Knowledge of child support policies and procedures, and current state and federal mandates as implemented or similar to those in METSS, the Mississippi statewide child support system.
- Experience interpreting, designing and implementing federal and state mandates in Linux systems such as METSS.
- Child support experience!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $65.00 - $70.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jackson, MS: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Natural Adabas: 2 years (Required)
- JCL/SCL: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location