JOIN A TEAM THAT PUTS FUN FIRST
Are you ready to take not just fun, but your career, to the next level? Make Funner, CA the next step in your path towards success. At Harrah’s Resort Southern California, inspiring grown-ups to play and grow professionally, is what we do best!
Assist management in leading the operations of our Facilities department. Responsible for the maintenance of equipment, building, grounds, and utility systems. Assist in overseeing and coordinating the productivity and performance of team members within the facilities department.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of experience in casino/hotel maintenance, interacting with guests.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in a similar role, with a team of direct reports.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume capacity.
- Ability to thrive and effectively lead in demanding, high-pressure situations.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and team-building skills.
- A continuos improvement mindset
- FUN! Results are important. But in Funner California, so is HOW we drive those results! We're hoping you don't take yourself too seriously.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender, identity, gender expression, transgender, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, protected Veteran status, genetics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Chief Engineer: 1 year (Preferred)