This is a large and expanding GMP and FDA regulated biochemical plant producing bulk food additives using fermentation, drying and filtration. The job breakdown is 70% day-to-day production and support with 30% continuous improvement project work.
This person will be responsible for troubleshooting plant processes for customer complaints, root cause analysis, scale up, providing on site project engineers with preliminary process design data, and writing SOP’s.
Each on site unit has a Process Engineering group to support it.
Relocation includes realtor fees and closing costs. Growth potential could be to any US food additive/pharma plants in TX, WI, NJ, KY, IN or International facilities.
- B.S. Chemical Engineering or Bio-Chemical Engineering
- 3 + years-experience as a Process or Production Engineer
- Food production
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Process OR Production Engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Chemical Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location