Associate Process Engineer
Activity sector: Pulp and Paper
Kruger Kamloops is currently looking to hire a full-time Associate Process Engineer. This exciting, developmental position aims to target recent graduates/E.I.T’s, however, interested individuals with a few years of experience are encouraged to apply as well.
Working with experienced Engineers in the Technical and Operations Departments, the Associate Process Engineer will receive in depth training on the complex process of pulp manufacturing as s/he applies their knowledge of chemical process operations and control towards process optimization challenges. Additionally, the associate will have an opportunity to provide process support to capital projects through the Engineering Department and environmental management through the Environment Department. Process troubleshooting, statistical process control, process tuning, energy efficiency, environmental improvements, product quality, and cost reduction are just a few of the many areas where this position will be adding value.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering with emphasis in process and/or pulp and paper; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Environmental experience is an asset but is not required.
YOUR SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- You are known for your strong organizational skills and ability to work across organizational boundaries.
- You are recognized as a team player with strong personal initiative and follow-through.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
WHY WORK AT KRUGER?
At Kruger, we believe in giving our employees the space to grow in a dynamic and stimulating environment, to encourage their development, and to enrich their professional lives. That's why many of our employees have been with us for a long time.
When you work at Kruger, you can count on a wide range of benefits such as competitive group insurance, registered pension plans and continuing education programs. In addition to finding a stimulating work environment that offers many opportunities for growth, you'll have the chance to work for a company that truly cares about its employees.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Application deadline: 2022-07-17