The IT Systems Administrator will support the company information infrastructure by providing systems support, technical assistance to computer users, and resolving computer problems in timely and efficient manner. Additionally, this position will provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware, software, printing, Office 365 applications, Office 365 Exchange, and assist in supporting our ERP (QAD) systems
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, network applications, and all configurations related.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, printing, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications and virus protection software.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs, and network applications.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems and monitor helpdesk ticketing system, provide level 1 and 2 technical assistance using TeamViewer for remote support.
- Set up equipment for employee use, ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Level 1\2 Support of Local ERP system (QAD)
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Create and manage active directory accounts.
- May Preform Other Duties and Projects as assigned.
- Intermediate knowledge of PC hardware, software, network connections and peripheral devices. With hands on experience troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Active Directory Systems Administration
- Microsoft Office 365 / SharePoint
- Basic understanding of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
- Conversant with programming languages such as .Net, PHP. A plus
- Experience in the Manufacturing.
- 2 year degree or college diploma required, preferably in the field of computer science or other related academic fields
- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities maybe substituted
- CCNA, Network+,MSCE (other Industry certifications) a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- system administration: 3 years (Preferred)