Brinjac Engineering is seeking a highly motivated, pro-active Mechanical Engineer/ Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join our New York, NY office. This individual will be responsible for balancing the performance and process of multiple projects of varying size and scope and advance opportunities for continued growth in the market share,
- Generate proposal budget and schedules in alignment with project scope.
- Responsible for project performance including project planning / tracking, quality control.
- Responsible for project team coordination and communication.
- Identify client expectations and steer team to success.
- Ability to understand client’s business goals and translate those into the project.
- Proactive problem identification and resolution. Innovative solutions.
- Focus on continuous improvement to add value for the client.
- Lead the design and project delivery process.
- Assist engineers in system evaluation and application recommendations.
- Support engineering and production as needed.
- Work with Account Directors to establish and implement account specific procedures and standards.
- Oversee the coordination and verification of project deliverables and adherence to company and client standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- PE License required. LEED AP and/or WELL Certification a plus.
- 10+ years exp., with 5+ years of project management experience in office workplace. Corporate account experience a plus.
- Broad understanding of electrical, mechanical, plumbing and fire protection systems in an office building application.
- Team player possessing strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Consultative communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using MS Project, PowerPoint, AutoCAD and Revit. Deltek and Newforma a plus.
Join us now as we embark on a 5-year strategic initiative to grow current markets and expand nationally. As a full-service engineering and consulting firm Brinjac has a time-honored reputation for providing outstanding building engineering services, lighting design, and commissioning for education, healthcare, corporate, retail, hospitality, cultural, and government clients. For more information, please visit us atwww.brinjac.com
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. Brinjac Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the larger volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No recruiters or phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)