Minimum of 2 year degree in Industrial Electronics, 4 year degree preferred in EE. Not looking for a circuit designer. Computer programming not needed, unless a background in hardware is strong.
Experience in control systems design and implementation at plc/HMI level is a plus.
Electrical and pneumatic troubleshooting ability.
Familiar with Wonderware Intouch or Rockwell Factory Talk View or other PC based HMI software.
Flexible, able to adapt to changing situations and learn new things.
Familiar with Rockwell Logix5000 programming preferred. Modicon or other plc programming acceptable.
Ability to use CAD package for design drawings.
Familiar with Microsoft Office products, i.e, Word, Excel, Access, etc.
Willing to travel domestically in the USA to offer assistance in troubleshooting equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrical Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Industrial Electrician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity