Job Title: Shop Finder
Reports to: Chief Engineer
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Creates and publishes engine findings reports for Mobile Engine Services.
- Creates and publishes technical documents for Engineering.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Chief Engineer.
- Performs Administrative tasks as needed.
- Associates degree or technical vocational training.
- Must have excellent written and comprehension skills.
- Familiar with Engineering and Engine documents (Drawings, Engine Manual, Parts Lists, etc.) is preferred.
- Engine Shop experience preferred
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable by utilizing text and pictures.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and strong team player
- Must have the ability to work with a flexible schedule as necessary.
- Commitment to company values and ethics.
- Must have passport as travel may be required.
While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. May be exposed to hazardous chemicals. Work around machinery with moving parts. Specialized PPE may be required. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
- Engine Shop: 2 years (Preferred)
- Do you have a minimum of an Associates degree or technical vocational training?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance