- Employee must be a self starter and be able to work on your own.
- Employee will need to be able to research and implement technological strategies for customers.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects and offers strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Upgrades security systems by monitoring network environment and management systems for both our system and customer sites.
- Positive to have experience with Connect Wise and Enable.
- Must have working vehicle.
- Work with customers as a tier 1 system manager.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Information Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a system engineer.
- A+ certified.
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Server: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends