We are seeking to hire a highly motivated & experienced IT Engineer for a full-time position (available immediately). Inline hires only the best and the brightest. If that's you, then it's time for you to join our team!
As an Inline senior IT technician your primary focus is to support our existing clients' IT infrastructure including desktops, servers, cloud solutions, storage, firewalls, routers & connectivity. Unlike some other managed service companies, all of our technicians also deploy new network projects. The skill of creating a network from scratch and performing migrations from older networks is rewarding and for us is a mandatory skill set.
Clients love Inline and our techs. The right candidate should be able to inspire equally fierce loyalty among our clients.
75% of the work will be performed from our office Downtown at Hastings and Hornby
25% of the work will be onsite within our clients' offices located throughout the Greater Vancouver area.
This position is a front-line customer facing role that requires solid English communications skills, expert troubleshooting abilities and the knack to uncover un-articulated information & needs.
Job Type / Category
Providing IT Support to Small and Medium Businesses in the Greater Vancouver Area.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Microsoft Windows Server up to current version
- Exchange Server up to current version and/or Office 365
- Hyper-V or other Virtualized Server Environments
- Firewalls, VPNs & WiFi (Like Fortinet, SonicWall, Cisco & Meraki)
- Microsoft Windows Desktop
- Office365 Administrative Experience
- Valid driver's license and willingness to travel to local clients.
Preferences given to people who have:
- Previous experience working for an MSP, Systems Integrator, VAR, .
- Configuration/Administration of RDS servers, Exchange, 3CX
- Configuration/Administration of Office365/Azure Cloud
- Configuration/Administration of VOIP Phone System
- Certifications: Network Security,Microsoft, VMware, Fortinet, Cisco, SonicWall
- Experience with PSA tools such as Connectwise, Kaseya, etc.
Inline Computer Support is located in Downtown Vancouver, in a beautiful building with views of the ocean, the north shore. We have been providing IT support and Managed Services to the Greater Vancouver Area for over 30 years! We constantly stand out from our competition with our knowledge, aptitude and desire to provide clients with the best possible solutions.
We offer competitive salary, group benefits and client retention bonuses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- IT Support: 6 years (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)