Reveer Group is a burgeoning firm that is quickly becoming an industry leader in the Charleston area. We are currently building our team and looking for innovative, motivated individuals who are committed to excellence and professional development. We believe in challenging ourselves, expanding opportunities, and making our world a better place to live.
Our team is talented, client-focused, and committed to providing exemplary engineering services. Creativity, diversity, and openness to change is valued in our culture and we empower our team through trust and credibility.
Successful candidates will be expected to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while collaborating with the project team and stakeholders. Responsibilities will include effective project and client management, design development, design QA/QC, and project permitting.
- 5-10 years of experience in site development and planning projects
- Commercial and Industrial site development experience and/or single family, residential development experience
- Familiarity with zoning regulations
- Familiarity with local county/municipal permitting process with an emphasis on stormwater
- Proficiency with Autodesk suite of programs
Reveer Group's compensation package includes competitive pay; paid time off and holidays; 401K; company provided medical insurance; dental, vision, life, and short and long term disability insurance.
Reveer Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off