MAS HVAC, Inc. is a hardworking team that values having fun and winning together. We're looking to add a Sales Applications Engineer responsible for working with our customers to help them create and manage unique solutions to their problems. MAS is a very agile company made up of hardworking individuals that have a lot of responsibility.
We are looking for the right individual to develop within our sales engineering team while growing with the company.
- Mechanical engineering degree required.
- Some experience in the air handling industry preferred.
- 2D CAD and Microsoft Word/Excel.
- General HVAC knowledge is preferred but not required.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving and multi-tasking are common strengths among MAS teammates.
- No sales experience required but is preferred, however we will train the right individual.
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to work well with a team.
We offer competitive pay, company paid benefits, paid time off and holidays. We offer a high energy, fast paced working environment focused on maintaining a fun and positive culture.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Commercial Air Handling: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location