Your future. Built smarter. IMEG Corp., one of the largest design consulting firms in the U.S., is currently seeking a Civil Project Engineer for our Pasadena, Anaheim or Ontario, CA offices. With a global footprint of 40 offices and a deep bench of nearly 1,200 team members, we know the technical skills of our people is our product and we strive to build long-lasting client relationships through our guiding principles, expertise, and collaborative project approach.
As a Civil Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting Project Managers with detailed engineering analysis in the preparation of engineering reports, permit applications and construction plan preparation
- Directing and training Civil Design Technicians and/or Civil Designers
- Independently evaluating plans and conducting work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection and substantial adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria
- Creating new alternatives/approaches to problems encountered and performing difficult and technically challenging work within a specialty area
- Exercising project leadership in a technical or managerial way on certain projects or overseeing portions of large projects
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills, education, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer license
- Six years’ experience of engineering design in an engineering firm
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans and drawings
- Ability to interpret state and local design criteria and apply it to the specific project needs
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office programs and AutoCAD Civil 3D software
- Ability to clearly communicate in both oral and written communication to individuals or groups
- Ability to consistently produce high quality construction documents
IMEG Corp., an employee owned corporation, is committed to investing in employees’ futures through structured programs including formal mentoring, opportunities for career advancement and professional development. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, flexible schedule, and assistance with tuition reimbursement. Additionally, employees are eligible to enroll in health, dental, vision, and life insurance on their first day of employment.
Ready to engineer your career? Apply today!
IMEG Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.