Field Service Engineer – Medical X-Ray
Southern Louisiana, applicants from Lake Charles to New Orleans being considered.
About our company:
Performance Medical Group is based in southern Louisiana and has severed the gulf south region for over 50 years, providing our customers with a full range of X-Ray related products and services, including imaging equipment sales / service / installation / relocations, room planning and design, radiation shielding services, as well as a variety of other medical related services. We pride ourselves in our ability to serve our customers with leading manufactures in a multitude of modalities including, MRI, CT, R&F, Digital X-Ray, Mammography, and more. To learn more about our company, you can look at our website at www.performancemed.com.
Our service team is a large part of our continued success and our customers have grown to expect a high level of professionalism from our service members. Our staff are hard-working, motivated, and detail oriented, and whoever we add to our staff will need the same attributes.
- Install, diagnose and repair various types of digital X-Ray modalities
- Installation of various brands of medical X-Ray equipment such as: Sedecal, Summit, Agfa, Fuji, and others
- Maintaining communications with customers and office personnel to ensure resolution and proper customer satisfaction
- Training others including end users
- Willingness to learn new technologies and certifications and apply knowledge in field
- Willingness to attend and travel to manufacture training courses
- Experience with x-ray systems and electronics.
- Experience with installing, calibrating, performing preventative maintenance on x-ray systems
- Fluoroscopy, CT, or MRI experience is a plus
- Certification in Electronics and/or Networking is a plus
- Strong communication skills necessary
- Salary / Benefits:
Salary based upon experience and skill level
We provide Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation & Sick Days, Vehicle, and Company Profit Sharing Plan.
Applicant must be located or willing to relocate to Southern Louisiana.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
Typical start time:
Typical end time: