Due to high customer demand, Tekmill is seeking CNC machinists to setup and operate CNC machining centers and CNC lathes. Tekmill quickly turns around short to medium size production runs of precision components for its customers. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 3 years experience with set-up and operation of CNC machining centers and lathes. In addition to machine operation, Machinists will also:
- Inspect parts to insure adherence to quality standards.
- Work closely with CNC programmers for setup of jobs.
- Work with the production supervisor and machinists to meet production goals
- Provide input for continuous improvement of processes
Experience and proficiency with any of the following items is highly desired and will affect starting compensation.
- TIG and MIG welding
- Surfcam programming
- CMM operation and programming
Tekmill offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
To keep employees safe all Tekmill employees have access at no charge to the University of Illinois Covid-19 Shield saliva testing program and are encouraged to submit to testing on a weekly basis. Safe workplace protocols are in place.
- CNC Machining: 5 years (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible