- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Office
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company F-35 program seeks an experienced and motivated candidate to join the Signature Integration Team supporting F-35 Production. This is a Second shift weekend position utilizing an alternate work schedule on the Signature Integration Team. The primary role of this position is performing the role of Signature Integration Production Support for the F-35 program. In this role, the candidate will be expected to provide engineering support and subject matter expertise to all aspects of production, final finishes (component and aircraft), delivery operations (flight line), as well as suppliers. The candidate will be able to provide production line and field non-conformance disposition coordination for Signature Integration Team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
1) Working as part of a 2nd shift weekend team with Production Operations (especially Final Finish and Flight Line) to resolve issues associated with the design/build of the F-35 air vehicle application of LO materials in a high-rate environment.
2) Serving as a focal point to the F-35 production line to provide non-conformance disposition coordination for the Signature Integration Team.
3) Conducting Aircraft RCS Acceptance Testing and Reporting to facilitate the Aircraft Delivery DD250 process.
4) Conducting component and air vehicle level test execution and evaluation.
5) Executing production line and sustainment affordability / availability improvement projects from a Signature Integration perspective.
6) Radio Frequency Special test equipment use on site.
7) Coordination with all Engineering disciplines affected by Signature Engineering decisions
8) Providing information related to the reporting of issues and/or results to upper management and/or the customer.
9) Assisting with overall coordination with contractor and JPO, Signature, Sustainment, ES&H, Supply Chain Management, and Supportable Signature Integration engineers.
10) Supporting other testing activities within the signature integration team as required
11) Submitting ideas for Cost Reduction Initiatives and Internal Research and Development activities.
12) helping to develop and reviewing training curricula
MUST BE A US CITIZEN. SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
Experience with Windows/Linux/Unix and MS Office.
Bachelors degree required.
Experience working with projects or programs.
One or more years’ experience in LO Observables Technology or F-35 Production or Manufacturing Engineering Support
Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint, PDM, QADS, Materials and Processes Specifications.
Applicant should have a working knowledge of ATF RCS testing, data entry and analysis during the ATP test of each jet. Includes the use of RAVE for detailed RCS analysis and identification of performance anomalies. Also responsible for AEI documentation updates.
Applicant should be experienced in F-35 Production and Engineering procedures and requirements, be able to author and release updates and original documents and have some familiarity with F-35 LO design principles and LO materials application in a high-rate production environment.
Applicant must be able to assess (with feedback) need for signature Integration involvement in Production Operations issues and concerns and be able to gather information that will assist in judging the required level of engagement required.
Applicant should be able to review and approve data packages (BTP, TDA, AEI, etc.) for release
Applicant must be familiar with F-35 Production Operations operational models, and with potential sources of error and quality escapes.
Applicant must be able to use PDM and QADS and should be able to independently assess required disposition(s) for QARs, SPARs, and PRs and work across IPTs as necessary to achieve closure.
Applicant should be able to support complex customer and supplier interactions, and should be familiar with Procurement processes, practices, and personnel.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.