Founded in 1990 and located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains in Ronan, Montana, Rocky Mountain Twist is the leading US manufacturer and provider of innovative, high quality power tool accessories to the retail market and engineered drilling solutions to the industrial marketplace.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented, innovative minded individual to join our Engineering Department as a Manufacturing/Design Engineer. We are a vertically integrated in-house manufacturer offering a variety of experience in multiple disciplines; grinding, machining, molding, packaging, testing, materials, and coatings. This is a full time benefit eligible position.
Manufacturing/Design Engineer Job Summary:
Develop new product designs and validate through prototyping and detailed drawings. Improve existing products and support manufacturing processes and equipment.
Manufacturing/Design Engineer Skills:
Manufacturing/Design Engineer Education & Experience:
- Experience with design/drafting equipment and software. Preferably Solidworks
- Excel knowledge with some programming experience array search and formulas
- Product/process development and implementation
- Manufacturing methods for metals grinding, machining, and turning
- Experience with data analysis to determine effect of component/system design on various factors such as production rate, failure analysis, corrosion resistance, process control, etc.
- Project management
- Must work well in results driven team environment
- Cutting tool experience a plus
ABET accredited Bachelor's Degree B.S. from four-year college or university Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering Technology, or an Associate's Degree A.S. and 2 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.